Thursday, April 27, 2006

when the world goes crazy, throw lemons

Wednesday 26th April

Mum's home! Hurrah! She pulled some fun things out of her suitcase for me.
1. Fat pants from Thailand.
2. March of the Penguins VCD (Canto Version).
3. Joey Yung's 2005 Concert DVD
4. Kelly Chen's 2005 Concert DVD
5. Plastic cutlery from the plane
6. Boxes of pretz sticks

My only regret is that she didn't bring back any Pingu stuff.

Bumped into Tyrone the soccer-freak in Borders during lunchbreak.
..Soccer-freak because Tuesday is his only night off - no soccer.
..Freak because he was wearing a black suit & neon-orange tie.
..And he only buys books when they're marked down. (Cheap tosser ^-^)

Apparently we're playing his team again on Thursday.

Some arty-looking bloke wandered into the newsagents today, and bought a $10 phone card.

Ten minutes later, he wandered back, hovered around the counter awhile, told me he thought I was very beautiful, and ambled off again.

I was left mildly bewildered.



Tuesday 25th April

Have firm belief that 6th uncle is barmy.

Was asked by said barmy uncle why I didn't love my brother.

"???" I responded.

"You don't introduce him to girls," was the explanation.
But the girls I know are my age.

"Surely they have younger sisters?"

Well, actually, no, they're all either only children or have brothers.

"You should have more concern for your brother!"

So said the man who mistakenly believed I was dating a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home