Thursday, May 04, 2006

you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Thursday 4th May

I felt so rebellious this morning.


I'm determined not to be a sweet person today.
Because being sweet has cheesed me off greatly in the past.

So, today, I am defiantly ignoring someone's birthday.

Not that he'll notice, but hey. It makes me feel better.

"I snub you even though you won't know or care that I snub you!"
Does this thread of logic make me somewhat mental?


..Oh! In other news, I caught a bug on our ceiling this morning at home.

It looked like it was the mongrel child of a cockroach, a silverfish, an earwig and a cricket.

I trapped it in a plastic takeout container and left it on our front bench for my family to enjoy and admire when they get home before me tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home