Thursday, November 02, 2006

misery, doom and gloom.. oh my.

ever had one of those days where you just absolutely, positively can NOT be stuffed making an effort to be human?

current mood: complete and utter flatline.

this is the day for whinges, except that i can barely work up the motivation to breathe. (damn lungs.)

the day outside is dark, cloudful and rainy, which usually i'd like but today it just makes me want to go home early and curl up in bed under the doona. and hibernate until next week.

i have a stomachache, which annoys me to no end because i have no bloody idea how it got there.

i have an effed up left leg because i stupidly kept playing netball after i cramped it up. and my left arm appears to be experiencing sympathy pains in relation to my leg, which also annoys me because i would prefer it be a cold and unfeeling bastaird on this occasion.

and my nose is all nerve-twingey after getting hit in the face with said crappy netball. damn my lack of reflexes. damn, damnitty-damn damn. aaaaaargh.

i'd flop on the floor and cry, except that would mean expending effort, which i am not currently inclined to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home