Friday, August 18, 2006

a rousing game of web-tag.

My occupation is... Webigail.
I went to College at... Swinburne University.
My favorite foods are... fuji apples, hash browns, jellybeans. And pie.
I'm currently reading... The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde.
When I play games, I play... Neverwinter Nights & Baldur's Gate, on my beloved laptop.
My pets are... Zookie LaRoq (a rock) and Harry Budge (a budgie).
My dream vacations would be... a cruise to see the penguins on Macquarie, or some lazy days in the Hawaiian sun.
I went to High School at... Fintona Girls' School. (Hurrah for scholarships.)
My favorite color is... sapphire blue. But black's nice, too.
My favorite books are... Going Postal (Terry Pratchett), Splashdance Silver (Tansy Raynor Roberts), Piratica (Tanith Lee), Sebastian (Anne Bishop).
My favorite movies are... Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, Ever After, Lilo & Stitch.
When I watch TV, I watch... Futurama, KP, Scrubs, House. And most anime.
When I listen to music, I listen to... Tripod, The Cat Empire, Evanescence, P!NK, Utada Hikaru, Kelly Chen.
My favorite vacation spots are... Lorne, Phillip Island, Langkawi and Brisbane.
My hobbies are... watching tv, reading books, playing computer games, budgie training, daydreaming, falling over creatively.

..now, you've been tagged. Your turn. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home