Tuesday, May 15, 2007

..you learn something new every day.

today's discovery:

Despite having perfectly good cheese, lettuce, carrot and beetroot, you can't have a sufficiently satisfying salad sandwich if the bread part is bloody well cardboard-like in texture and taste.

bleaugh.

note to self: don't let dad buy bread. EVER.

...oh, and in other news:
i've updated my library lists on the sidebar. check it out. ------>
yay for caro and her dragonlike hoard of books and assorted paper products!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol, you've helped me to identify the next item i want to bring. thanks. now I can use your blog as a pointer for identifying books I want to read and now scroll the libary's online catalogue to see if it's available rather than poping up in the library, browsing their book shelves and getting headaches from looking at too many books in order to find what I want to read.

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home