Thursday, June 22, 2006

eta beta pi :) total weirdness.

had a weird dream involving dressing up as a skinny little speccy british geek-boy to help a pledged friend (who looked oddly like william worthington) sneak into the frat house at night.

it was like being in some weird mountain chalet complete with plush red carpeting, mahogany panelling and roaring stone fireplaces. and stained glass windows.

freaky.

got busted and, naturally, had to bail. so i was running with Wills through a corridor - ulk. got snagged by the jumper & hauled into a dark room.. where i found myself face-to-face with my ex-boyfriend Graham.

"Gray?"

"Carrot.." (someone doesn't sound happy.)
"What are you doing here?"
"What are YOU doing here?!"
"I asked first."
"I live here. Why are you dressed like an urchin?"
"Don't know. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Are you really a frat boy?"
"I live in a frat house. I think I can safely say the answer is YES."
"Oh, the shame. I dated a frat boy."
"There's nothing wrong with frat boys."
"I can't believe you just said that with a straight face."
"You're right. What was I thinking? Take your clothes off."
"WHAT?! No!"
"They'll be looking for a boy, not you. Here, take a shirt. And get rid of that stupid hat!"
"I like this hat."
"Off."
"How does wearing your shirt make me less conspicuous?"
"Girls sleep over all the time."
"Oh, thank you sooo much. This is going to kill my reputation."
"And, happily, boost mine. Would you rather go out the window?"
"Depends. How far up are we?"

..I wish I could remember what my dream-hat looked like. I got the feeling that I REALLY liked the hat.

It's so sad when dream life is more eventful than the real thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home