Tuesday, August 15, 2006

if being emo makes you happy..

..then you're doing something wrong. (thanks, Timmy.)

Look, I drew a sad person. (actually I have no idea what emo is all about - this is all that comes to mind when the word pops into my head.)
In other news, the nice asian lady (cambo? viet?) from my our local hot-bread bakery is quite upset that I've curled & chopped my hair short - she adored my insanely long hair, it seems.

..I don't know, I kind of like it. I let the Korean hairdresser talk me into doing something fun.

It was so different and flooffy, to have short curly hair puffing around my head. And the different gravity! It bounced every time I moved, distracting me to no end. Very Tigger-ish. I bounded everywhere just to make my hair go boing. ^-^

Mum loved my new hairstyle.. until the bounding began to annoy her. (I was running up and down the hallway, hopping around, making general happy noises, some of which may or may not have included "squee!") .. I think I was interrupting her Korean drama-viewing by constantly poinging in and out of the lounge room like a hyperactive ferret on.. whatever the ferret-version of catnip is. ferret-nip? fetnip? fnip?
So anyway, yeah, super mega exciting heppiness (note kiwi-accent) that day.

Novelty has yet to wear off.

Bounding squees of general yay have been added with my newest anime addiction: watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. On Keshi. Till dawn.

I love my world. (But I still die every 5 minutes in Baldur's Gate. Hmm.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kazzens o(^O^)o said...

pooh~!
I still haven't seen your lovely new hair style yet...!!

But I'm sure the bouncing must be fun! :P

12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home