Monday, July 24, 2006

Dream-logic is scary. And I never want to drive again.

Gotta watch what I eat before I go to bed.

Sleep Theatre was more disturbing than usual.

Dreams of people with toes growing out of their mouths, where their teeth should have been. (Smiles have never looked so strange and freaky.)

Being followed by an incontinent aging boxer dog that hunches every few minutes to poop on the carpeted floor of a sports store.

Playing in the snow, and getting a nosebleed that no amount of tissues could stop. Losing so much more blood than a single body could possibly hold. Strangely enough, the blood doesn't melt the snow beneath..

Driving in the fast lane on the freeway, when suddenly an two indian men and a toddler run out in front of me.. turn the wheel, but the kid runs straight for the car. Call for an ambulance, while the kid's dad is screaming in my ear. Grandpa walks through a car. What the...? They're ghosts. And the toddler.. was dead before I hit him. Old stab wounds. He died a week ago..

Turns out, I'm just hallucinating. Seeing toe-teeth and pooper-dogs and ghosts because of a brain tumour. Aaa, right, that makes me feel soooo much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home