Thursday, March 29, 2007

..ahahahahahaha, I'm two-timing a laptop!!

poor Keshi. i haven't touched my beloved laptop for an entire week now.

carol's been a bad, baaaad girl.

i've been neglecting Keshi mainly because i've spent the week on holiday and then daydreaming.

about someone else.

carol's cheating on her electronic boyfriend?! ;) hahahahahahahaha! i'm so fickle.

if i'm not cured in another week, someone please smack me upside the head.

thankee in advance ^-^ cheers.


Dinner at the 'Grandma

Caught up with Carriebah last night at KimChi Grandma in Box Hill (I love the food there, the bul-go-gi and bi-bim-bap is delish!) and showed her a few Sydney happysnaps, and attempted to trade goss.

..I suck at gossiping because I'm usually off in my own little world and don't take notice of the world around me ^-^

Still, we managed to fill two hours with chatter, so all in all we didn't do too badly.

I bought some bubble-toys from vending machines in Sydney, and since one was a hellokitty in lambie-suit, I gifted that to Carriebah as well as a cute little Sydney Aquarium keyring. (Marymary, if you're reading this - I have a hellokitty in bunny-suit and a SydAq keyring for you too.. so clear up some space in your schedule for me, 'kay? ^-^)


Suitcase Dreams and Runaways

I blame the car ride home. Had a brief dream that went something like this:

Mirjana is asleep in a pink and fluffy four-poster bed with a unicorn duvet, snoozing happily.
Her brother creeps into her room, looking shifty. He spots the suitcase, still filled with 20kgs of Mirj's clothes because she hasn't bothered to unpack yet.
Chortling with glee, he takes off with the suitcase and its contents, leaving behind his cop uniform & hat on a coat hanger, for Mirjana to wear.

This, of course, only makes sense to four people in the entire world, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

Awww, so you guys did go to Capsule House???

Hmm... how can you two-time a laptop? Was it with a PS2/3? hmm... interesting :P

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home