Tuesday, October 30, 2007

chinese everything.. i really need to learn to read -_-"

caro's in Hong Kong! yeeeey! it's 3 hours behind australia so i woke up at 5am -_-"

i'm using my aunt's computer to type this, and everything is in chinese. i'm guessing my way around microsoft windows and even chinese hotmail! my aunt says i need to learn to read. i'm starting to agree.

bought myself a guidebook at dymocks (yeah, they have dymocks bookstores in hong kong, yey!) so now i can wander around by myself and not get completely lost.. or, at least, find my way home. hurrah for street directories.

and i have a new hong kong ID card! three stars and an AFO, whatever that means. (one letter away from having an afro, i suppose.)

i'll write more when more exciting stuff happens, mostly today has been spent sitting around in a waiting room at the immigration department, and the lighting and decor in there is worse than your average hospital - the lighting alone, never mind the big blank walls, is enough to bring on mammoth headaches.

next time, i'll write about the joys of okashiland...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home