Friday, October 17, 2008

= WoWphotos, vol. 12 =

Just thought I'd post a photo of some albino drake flying things Alf saw in front of the bank. I've never seen them before, but Ches seemed a bit excited by my mentioning them so I figured I'd post the snapshot here.

Rumour has it that they can be obtained as a reward for having accumulated 50 riding mounts on one character. Personally Alf prefers her drakes to look less flying-goanna-with-artichoke-tail and maybe a little more.. dragonny..

Another new thing for the patch was the addition of the Barber Shop, so Alf and the Mechanical Chicken had a squiz at what was on offer in Undercity. In the end, decided everything was perfect as it was, but the chair was fun to sit in.

When Alf jumped off, chicken jumped on for its turn. Too bad the resident barber-goblin didn't offer chicken makeovers.. ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home