Monday, May 15, 2006

slush never tasted so good

Honeydew Blended Ice with Green Apple Jelly is the BEST BUBBLEDRINK IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

It is SO green, but so yummy.

Nicer than Karen's choice, which was Mango Blended Ice with Green Apple Jelly. Which was still good, but mine was better ^-^

I hear that Jade Empire is going to be released for PC soon. Which makes me happy, because I really wanted to play it but didn't want to buy an Xbox just for this one game.

So now I have even more incentive to buy myself a laptop, because our home PC (which is shared by the whole family) is fast running out of space to store things.

I want my own little entertainment centre in my room.

I already have books aplenty - it's like my own little (messy) library - 3 walls of books. Everything from sci-fi, fantasy, crime, comics, manga... and my textbooks.

It's a silverfish's paradise.

Now all I need is a laptop to play games & dvds, and I'll be set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home