Friday, August 03, 2007

it's super-happy death-canary absolute mental implosion time!

...my brain has broken. in the space of one week, i have NEVER been exposed to so much mental distress -_-" it's damn exhausting, all this mental recoiling and horror and... and... and... gah.

there are no words.

never before have i had a friend so dangerous to my mental health.

i think i need to go and have a quiet lie down, somewhere nice and white and with cushy padded walls.

*smack*

Friday 27th July

saw the Simpsons movie with Pete and Tyrone. (this week has been the week for movies.)

missed the first 10 minutes, but it was still fun - oh gawd, it's been ages since my face hurt so much from laughing at a movie...

Pete wants to see it again. dude, it was good, but was it really THAT good?!

Wednesday 25th July

saw Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix at Crown with Karen.

it was FREAKING AWESOME.

best HP movie yet. can't wait for it to come out on dvd... despite the vast amount of TragicWhinyEmo!Harry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

beep. How ya doing? what's your friend done? Email me.

9:22 am  
Blogger Kazzens o(^O^)o said...

hey Caroly~
you poor poor girl..
Which "Friend" is so dangerous to your mental health?
Are you implying cedrick??
I wasn't so worried before.. but now that everyone is asking me about you.. I'm not so sure that you're as alright as i think you are..
please let me know if you want me to "avada kedavra" cedrick for ya! :oP

3:54 pm  
Blogger Carmen said...

SPIDERPIG!!!

I thought Goblet of Fire was the best HP movie so far~~~ hmm... ...

3:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home