Thursday, January 24, 2008

:: celebrity watch... instant fail! ::

Just to prove that I really don't watch television at all these days, on Saturday I was working at the newsagents and this boy walks in and buys a packet of chewies, and the entire time I'm conducting this little transaction, Pam is elbowing me and making meaningful faces, so I looked around the shop to see whether anyone famous had walked in, and after the boy leaves, Pam explodes "That guy is on Home & Away, and he was on Dancing With The Stars!"

She mused that he was probably in Melbourne to see the tennis. (I also don't get tennis.)

I'm so clueless when it comes to celebrities walking in to the store -_-"

..okay, so browsing around on the Home & Away site, seems Pam was telling the truth - the kid really was someone she'd seen on tv >_< Someone named Bobby Morley..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home