Monday, May 15, 2006

i'm seeing little sparkly things moshing round and round my head.

My eyes feel like they have a hangover.

Maybe I should have listened to them when they started protesting at 1am - they wanted sleep, I wanted to read Terry Pratchett.

Didn't get home till 12 - after bubble drinks, went to the arcade with Karen and Peter the newly-ferretless. Had a blast playing Pop'N'Music with three players instead of the intended one player for 9 buttons ^-^ We button-mashed like crazy people. I have never had so much fun with buttons in my life!

Also had a rousing game of Point Blank, followed by two rounds of the-game-that-looks-like-parapara-but-isn't (according to Peter and Karen, who are, of course, arcade-game experts compared to me).

I finished off my Honeydew Blended Ice while watching them flail around wildly like mad disco chickens. (Chomping on Green Apple Jelly makes me happy and inclined to calmly accept anything odd I might be seeing at the time.)

Then dropped Peter home, and Karen as well, before heading back to my nice little orangebrick house.

Instead of going to sleep like a normal person, I was tempted by the book hovering just in reach.

Now have reading-hangover to rival Greggely's alcohol-fuelled one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home