Sunday, August 17, 2008

..things my grannie thinks about when she's bored.

At Grandma's after lunch, we were sitting on the couch watching my brother and my teapot aunt fussing around with the dvd player when suddenly, out of the blue..

Gran: "Do you see that Karen girl much?"
Me: "Saw a movie with her on Friday."
Gran: "Is she seeing anyone?"
Me: "Not at the moment. She's keeping an eye out, though."
Gran: "What about you?"
Me: "She's not really my type." ;)

...*WHACK!* That earned me a smack on the arm ^_^

Gran: "No, when are you going to find a boy?"
Me: "No idea."
Gran: "It would make your grandmother very happy if you brought someone home to meet her, you know. It's about time you had a boyfriend. I worry about you."

..She'd probably worry even more if I told her that I consider my laptop to be my boyfriend..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kazzens o(^O^)o said...

yeah, you better not let her know about keshi...

so WHEN are you going to bring a boy to meet ur dear grannie...? :oP
you wouldn't want to disappoint here right..? just remember to take some dating tips from "cha bo"... haha~!!

6:46 pm  
Blogger Carmen said...

That's too funny~ I love you're response to your gran :P

For some reason I don't think she was the one worried abt males at ur Steamboat party when you went MIA... Yes, note Karen's dating tips pointer :D

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home